Saturday, June 13, 2009

Martha

My sister, Martha, had her appendix out last night. It was emergency surgery. What a surprise! I told her that I knew she was going to do something like this. She is the craft director for Bible School, and that starts on Monday. Guess who is going to do the crafts? ME!

While all this was going on, my youngest son and his family were on their way to visit with us and attend the graduation party for my daughters second oldest son.

They arrived this afternoon and we have had a great time. I am exhausted and need to sleep now. They are going back home tomorrow because Monday is still school for the oldest boy. They are still in school in New York until the end of the month.

Thank you God for all the blessings you have given me.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wish we were there to help with VBS. Hope Aunt Martha feels better.