Monday, May 11, 2009

Busy Weekend

What a busy weekend we had. Sunday was Dennis' tenth birthday along with it being Mother's Day. Dana's mom arrived on Saturday while we were shopping and it was great to see her when we arrived.

Sunday started out with a breakfast of fruitsalad and pastries. then the rest of the day was a combination of mothers day and birthday. We had fondue for supper, it was a first for me, and then we had rootbeer float cupcakes! so rich! then presents.

Dana is sick today, she has had a fever and sore throat, so I got some potato chips for her, that's an old family secret for sore throats. She is asleep right now and her mother is folding the laundry.

I am making plans to come home on the 15th or 16th. This has been such a glorious time, but its time for me to come home.

I write more later.

No comments: