Friday, May 15, 2009

Jenny

Today is my daughter's birthday. I have been thinking about the events that happened just before her arrival. Mother's Day was on the 14th that year and the men of our church fixed a breakfast for all the women of the church. My doctor was a member of the church and kept filling my coffee cup. When I asked him why, he said that he knew I would need it before the day was through. Jenny arrived the following morning, all 9 pounds 4 ounces of her!

I am visiting my son in New York and so at 7 in the morning we were all singing to her on the phone. I just looked at her blog and was drooling also. Her honey has given her a weedeater! She loves power tools and so do I!

Happy Birthday Honey and I 'll see you tomorrow! Love you, Mom

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love you, too, Mom. And did you HAVE to tell my birthday story to the entire internet!? Yeah, you did. Why? Because your my mom and you can tell it to whomever you want.

(I can still have conversations with you in my head!)

Jen said...

Oh! And it's MY Black & Decker Weed trimmer! MINE! No touchy!

Lol!