Thursday, May 7, 2009

Domino love


Hi Everybody! Dana has showed me how to do this blog. I am so excited. Now I can share my pictures that I have taken since I got here after Greg broke his leg. I have some great pictures of their property and all the flowers that they have planted.
Dennis has been playing with dominoes and made this for his Aunt Jenny - minus the J. He has been having a great time with my camera.
There are so many things to take pictures of in this part of the country. I have seen the wind farm in Eagle, NY. Didn't know that there were any facilities like this in this part of the country, thought they were all out west.
This has been fun, in spite of the reason for the visit. I have gotten to know the boys and am not the grandmother that lives far away and is only seen once a year.

Here are the latest pictures of the knee that my son has abused.






These pictures are so cool. The doctor explained that there was such damage, so many little pieces from the bone, that they had to put in 11 screws! This is so much cooler than my knee replacement!

Talk to you later.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Let me preface this comment by saying that we didn't actually PLANT those beautiful dandylions! hee hee. (Greg would lose his mind if he thought I was planting them in our yard!)

But it's a gorgeous photo anyway, and the sun's rays coming down at an angle are so esthetically pleasing.

He knee on the other hand, is not. And that's all I have to say about that!

Jen said...

Yay! Mom has a blog!!! And I am ENNY!!!!

I love you boys!!! Miss you! Hugs!

Beautiful dandelions! And, Greg? Um...ewww! Although your nephew thinks it's "coooool". Go figure.

Jen said...

Yeah, you and Dana are helping me with adding a pretty layout! Already know which one I want but apparently, it hates me! So, a project for next week, okay? After I get back from working in Pap's yard. Maybe Grandma will let my pull more Yuccas!